BSides Delhi 2k19 | SecurityBsides | BSidesDelhi Conference
The cyber security industry is now bigger and more active than ever before. So, a lot of activities and conferences being held every year. Now, here i am introducing you all with one of the major conference BSides Delhi. Security BSides is a community driven framework for building events by and for information security community members. These events are already happening in major cities all over the world! They are responsible for organizing an independent BSides approved event for Delhi, India.
It is a volunteer organized event (it has no paid staff), and truly strive to keep information accessible for everyone.
So, I am Priyam Singh and I am volunteering this year in BSides Delhi 2k19. I really thank BSides Delhi #team for giving me such an incredible opportunity. I am really glad and excited to attend the conference on 11th October,2019. The event venue is Vivanta New Delhi, Dwarka.
The event is going to start with Keynote Talk by Leigh-Anne Galloway(Security Researcher) and Adam Laurie (Global Associate Partner and Lead Hardware Hacker, IBM X-Force Red) then technical talks, workshops, village speakers, panel discussion and in last the sub-events.
As it is the first conference I am attending, I desire that it turns out to be overwhelming for being around to some of the best security researchers from India and outside, being able to meet them and have their valuable advice. Nothing short of a goldmine to say, for many of whom who are getting started with and are trying to make a career in Security. If you are eager to know about these best security researcher follow below link.
From last two years I have heard a lot from my friends who already have been part of this conference, about what all activities held and organised and what all things one can learn with such conferences.
Now few things I would like to mention if its your first time so that you dont miss anything and get the most out of the conference.
Important Key Notes
* Don't miss your pass of conference. * Coming early and grabing your SWAG and IDs and become familier with the environment. * Prepare a pre-list of all talks and workshops a day before the conference which you are interested to attend. * During talks make note on important points * Ask questions from the speaker at the end of the talk or during the Q&A session and try to have an interactive session. * Try to interact with other attendees also. * Ask volunteer's if you need any help, they are right person to guide you. * Apart from the talks, they might have organised a special party in the evening, surely attend it if you are invited. * Party is another important thing not to miss in the conference. * Interact with people and introduce yourself, also try to increase your network and share social profiles which might be useful for you further.
Apart from this you might glimse the beauty of Delhi.
- You can visit nearby historical sites at one go so you can visit something of your choice. Places like:
# Jama Masjid
# Tuglaqabad Fort
# Qutub Minar
# Meharauli Archeological Park
# Humayun’s Tomb
# Hauz Khas Fort
# Lodhi Garden
# Lotus Temple and Jantar Mantar
- If you really want to pick one, try going to Humayun’s tomb or visit Qutub Complex.
- Also go to Rashtrapati Bhavan, Lutyens Delhi and India Gate.
Also Delhi is the Food Capital of India, so go and taste varios different delicious dishes.
- Despite being the hub of world class shopping malls, the true Delhi lies in its bazaars. Lajpat Nagar, Sarojini Nagar, Kamala Nagar Market, Janpath and Karol Baghare some of the most happening shopping destinations.
Hope, this event goes a great success and everyone coming learn and experience many new things which will be of immense importance.